2008 Release 1.0 Study and fundamentals
• Conflict Theory: Protocol for diagnosis, prognosis and prescription in conflict situations.
• Theory of Peace: Creation of an online conflict resolution platform that includes videoconferencing.
• Security: Internet, legal, intellectual and ethical security.
2009-2018 Release 1.1 Experimenting with use-case
• Trying out first platform: experiencing use case. Very simple use platform.
• Validation of theoretical studies.
2019-2020 Release 1.2 Minimum viable product
• ODR Mechanisms: Negotiation and mediation assisted by 3rd neutral. Mediation. Arbitration. Adjudication. Recommendation. Neutral evaluation. Facilitation.
• Services model: Proprietary technology. Proprietary technology. Electronic signature. Conflict analysis.
• Biometric signature. Parallel synchronous support. End-to-end encrypted videoconferencing. Asynchronous communication. Multifactor security.
• Functionalities: Flow control. Case registration.
2021 Release 2.0 Start Up Programs
• Make the conflict analysis through a digital algorithm (or artificial intelligence).
• Record the agreements of the process (which today are drafted in a document, final act or contract) in a smart contract. Introduce the conversion of natural language into a smart contract.
2021-2022 Release 2.1 Blockchain
• Bring smart contracts to the Blockchain.
• Create a token for smart contracts that require or establish monetary obligations and rights.